Nairobi National Park
Kenya nairobi National park safari price starting from 189 US dollar per person(private safari, No sharing safari jeep with other tourist)
The Nairobi National park tour departs daily from Nairobi city at 7.00am until 11.30pm morning tour and 2.00pm until 6.00 pm afternoon tour. Nairobi National Park is unique by being the only protected National park in the world close to a capital city. The park is located In Nairobi city just 7 km from Nairobi city Centre.
The Nairobi National park consist of the savannah ecosystem of different vegetation types. Open grass plains with scattered acacia bush. The western side of the park has a highland dry forest and a permanent river with a riverine forest. To the south of the park are the Athi-Kapiti Plains and Kitengela migration corridor which are important wildlife dispersal areas during the rainy season. Man-made dams within the park have added a further habitat. Major wildlife attractions with the Nairobi National park are the Black rhino, lion, leopard, cheetah, hyena, buffaloes, Giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, elands and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
Whats included in the price:
- All applicable National Park Entrance fees
- Transport By 4×4 land cruiser Safari jeep customized open roof
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Extensive Game drives while in the national parks
- Three meals a day while on the Safari, Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bottled drinking water
- Finest accommodation in lodge or camp
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi
- Services of a qualified proffessional driver guide
Whats Not included in safari price:
- Gratuity for the driver guides
- Pre- tour accommodation in which can be arranged on request
- Cost of obtaining visa while entering Kenya or Tanzania
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Drinks and any other item not specified above.